SlingSecure adapted its secure mobile encryption system for Symbian phones S60, in particular Nokia to satisfy the growing demand for widely used phones like Nokia E71, E51, E66, E63, N95, N82, N85, N78, N79, 6210, 6220 classic, and others guaranteeing high security against every kind of eavesdropping.
Features and Benefits of the SlingSecure system:
- Using and configuring the phone is intuitive and simple: the SlingSecure system is fully integrated into the phone to provide the most intuitive and user friendly interface for secure communications.
- The full smartphone integration gives the ability to manage all the normal tasks of the phone like normal calls, SMS, mail and automatically receive crypto call and SMS when needed.
- The voice and SMS messages are encrypted end to end, thus impossible to intercept.
- SMS messages sent from this phone cannot be decoded by anyone except by you or your corresponding partner.
- In order to engage a secure communication, both parties involved in the conversation must use a SlingSecure phone, because the voice is encrypted and sent trough the CSD data channel of the standard GSM network to the other phone that decodes and plays the voice in real time.
- When the phone is ringing with a characteristic sound it means that a secure call is being received and you can talk in confidence and complete security.
- The security of the communication is set at the highest level; the encryption is made with AES 256 and the keys are generated with Elliptic Curve Diffie Hellman 571 bit protocol.
- Keys are generated at the beginning of each call and destroyed as soon as the call ends.
- Other than the dynamic keys generated during each call, users can set the phone to encrypt conversations with pre-shared keys directly keyed in and mixed by the software with the dynamic key.
- This process takes off the benefit of Diffie-Hellman and generates different encryption keys for each call, but with the additional authentication provided by the pre-shared key.
SMS messages are encrypted with a password generated automatically during the first crypto call with the contact and assigned to it in the crypto phonebook. In this way users do not need to think about encryption passwords, they only have to write the text and the phone will do it all automatically.