SLINGSECURE SCG or SLINGSECURE Gateway for PBX.
SlingSecure's encrypting device designed to enable secure communication between SLINGSECURE mobile phones and landline phones connected to a PBX.
How SLINGSECURE SCG works:
- Connect SLINGSECURE SCG to an incoming line and to the PBX all crypto calls arriving will automatically be decrypted and the call forwarded by the PBX to the phone of the receiver.
- To encrypt outgoing calls the PBX will be programmed to send the calls to be encrypted (identified by a special prefix) to the line linked to SLINGSECURE SCG, which will encrypt them and send them to the external mobile of landline SLINGSECURE phones.
- It is possible to connect several SLINGSECURE SCG to the PBX, depending on the need of the user of handling one or several crypto call at the same time.
- Processor ARM 9
- GSM/UMTS module (option)
- Operating system Linux RT
- 1 host USB 2.0FS (USB Type A)
- 1 USB 2.0FS (USB mini)
- 1 PSTN line (RJ11)
- 1 SLIC line (RJ11)
- 3 Ethernet ports (RJ45)
- 1 Bluetooth module
- 1 GSM/UMTS interface