What is SlingSecure?
SlingSecure encryption enables you to securely communicate between the world's most popular mobile devices (Android™, BlackBerry® and Nokia®) and landline phones (PSTN or VoIP). By providing government-grade security in an easy-to-use application which makes secure calling as simple as making a normal call on one device.
- Military and Government grade security.
- Fast & Easy deployment.
- Special MicroSD that contains a Smartcard Chip, and can be easily moved from one phone to another.
- SMS text messages are encrypted using the AES256 algorithm with keys generated by the Diffie-Hellman protocol.
- Worldwide network support GSM/UMTS/Wi-Fi/Sat network were available.
- Tamper-proof module for secure storage of keys, algorithms & contacts.
- Secure communication between SlingSecure mobile phones & landlines.
- Secure random number generator.
- AES256 algorithm.
- Diffie-Hellman Elliptic Protocol with elliptic curves.
- Landline-to-mobile or landline-to-landline encryption.
- Unique security adapter for microSD cards.
- AES256, DES/3DES with custom SBOX (HMAC).
- Initial Vectors (IV) generated separately for each microSD sector.
- Custom Algorithms & Functions.
- Hardware Encryption.
- Driverless use on every PC/MAC.